Skip to main content

Filling In The Blank

I had a fantastic weekend! We checked out the Mexican Tequila & Food Festival in Centurion on Saturday, and spoiled the Mums with a lunch outing to Cullinan on Sunday afternoon. The plan was to post a bit more on these outings, but even the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

My longer than usual blog pause is the result of me feeling a bit under the weather whilst trudging through a chaotic time at work (audit week).

Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Quotable: Let Them Eat Cake!

Just FYI: "Let them eat cake" is a phrase widely attributed to Marie-Antoinette, but according to History.com, she probably never even said it.

Being Good in Bed & Other Unwholesome Habits

How are those New Year's Resolutions working out for you?
Sticking to my new morning routine is one that continued to kick my ass right into October. I was pretty motivated to kick off my newly designed routine but a few weeks into 2017 it tanked. Hard.

Living comfortably is a privilege not afforded to many and all things considered, I must admit that my life actually is quite plush. I have room to be lazy in, including - but not limited to - sleeping in almost daily. Maybe that's how I got all fluffed up. (I literally - and I do mean LITERALLY - piled on the body mass of an average sized person*, except it was all excess fat.)
The Why Whatever the reason(s) behind my massive weight gain over the past 15 years, I've finally had enough when it dawned on me that although weight has nothing to do with worth or beauty, lab results are the kind of numbers you need to pay attention to (more on this later).

I was done with my lack of discipline.

I was done with unhealthy choices…

Weekly Quotable: Star-tangled manner