Curtain Call

For years I've always felt like I have so much to say and then just never saying it.  I've kept it all to myself for a number of reasons ranging from not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings, to worrying that no one will believe me.  I believe in honesty - I value truth above all else when it comes to my relationships with other people!  So, basically, omissions became my lies.
I guess there are a lot of people (if not the entire global population) out there that feels this way, but I need to break the silence today.  For me.  Even if, as in my case, that only means the sound of key strokes every now and again.
I also have to tell you that this is not my first attempt at stepping into the Blogging Realm.  I tried it before under various pseudonyms, but I ended up deleting it all.  Hiding behind anything but my own, real name just made me feel like such a fraud.
Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi" to anyone who might end up reading this.  Hoping the best for you in your (and me in my) future blogging endeavours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

Dark Side of the Cookie

I Will Wait