Venerable

I had such a giggle @ Shelli's blog entry about her recent Tinsel Discovery.  Mostly because I know how she feels. I, too, have discovered hair in the most remarkably awkward places on my body this past year leading up to my final departure from my 20s, eg. a persisting single beard hair under my chin and one very unusual chest hair (which I've luckily not seen since plucking it with abhoration).

Most disconcerting observation of the week?  The fact that my breast mass is clearly being biologically redistributed to my middle. No, not the average sag that we all fear by default. Let's just say that the cups runneth over less and less, whilst the strap around my waist simply cuts further into my flesh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

I Will Wait

Dark Side of the Cookie