Sea Salt Baked Potatoes

First, let me ask if someone has ANY idea which South African magazine this recipe comes from? I cut and pasted it into a recipe file years ago, and from the looks of it, it might be Fairlady / You? I'd love to give credit where credit is due, but I really cannot remember where I found it.


What I do know for sure about this recipe, is that it's f#$^% amazing!!!


Let's be honest. No potato will ever come close to a hassle back potato, or a traditionally roasted-in-fat potato, but as far as healthier options go, these are pretty low in fat if you keep your butter and sour cream dollops small, they're very tasty and super easy to make (although you do still need about 2 hours to get them done).



Cook's Note:

I also found clean-up a breeze. The salt sort of caked together, without sticking to the baking tray. After lightly scraping out the salt with a wooden spoon, the dish just needed a quick soapy wipe and rinse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

I Will Wait

Dark Side of the Cookie