Merry Metal Christmas Everybody!

Honestly, December is the most wonderful time of the year, if you ask me. I love driving people up the wall with my Christmas Play List. I love tinsel, glitter, and everything else related to the Festive Season. To top it all off, it is also my birthday on Wednesday.

In fact, the only thing I'd love about it more, is if we were in the Northern Hemisphere (so we could wear corny Christmas sweaters too). Down here we'd die of heat stroke if our skin came into contact with wool right now.

Thank you for reading and/or following my blog posts over the past few years. I've loved creating my posts (albeit amateurishly), and I hope you get a kick out of them.

May you have a very merry Christmas with your loved ones on Friday (or Kwanzaa, or simply 'Happy Holidays' since Hanukah has passed already [or if you do not observe any religious holidays]).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

Dark Side of the Cookie

I Will Wait