This One's For You, Anna

The monsters in True Crime do not fascinate me. They are horrible people and do not deserve to be elevated in any way, shape, or form.

We should focus on the victims and the people who love them.

They deserve to have their stories told. They deserve to be remembered. At some point, knowing what happened to them should become a catalyst for change.

To raise awareness, countless great documentaries have been made, and I salute everyone who helps shine a light on the truth.

As for my opinion on what constitutes True Crime - I'm aware of the fact that it might be different from yours, but here are some of the true stories that have had a lasting impact on me are:

  1. When They See Us
  2. Unbelievable
  3. The Keepers
  4. Say Her Name
  5. Dear Zachary
  6. Making A Murderer
  7. Dirty John
  8. The Champions
  9. Blackfish
  10. Roll Red Roll

If you're a lover of true crime like Anna & I, and you know of any other must-see documentary films, docuseries or based-on-true-story titles, leave a Comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

Dark Side of the Cookie

I Will Wait