They say that it's " THE APP THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR TIME WITH GOD ", but it turns out that it's the App that changed my life. I'm a '90s teen suicide and date rape survivor, and after my first failed engagement I was sure that the worst times were finally behind me, but my real run of "bad luck" actually barged in with full force five years ago. An inauguration into the Dead Dad's Club is never a welcoming experience. In fact, on Wednesday morning, 13 July 2011, I got sucker-punched into it. No, wait. It was more like I lost a Slap Bet . (It keeps hitting me right in the heart when I least expect it.) Since then I've lost a cousin to teen suicide, I almost lost my only sister to meningitis, my best friend finally stopped waiting for me to reconnect, and then my mother's stage four cancer diagnosis came at a time when my young marriage was suffering a slow death. I was so out of it. I felt nothing. I sat across my husband after...
Comments
Post a Comment